The City of DeWitt Police Department is now accepting resumes for a full-time Police Officer position.
- High school/GED diploma, associate’s degree in a related field, bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Must be a U.S. citizen, 21 years or older at the time of employment;
- MCOLES licensed/licensable as a police officer;
- Must have a valid Michigan driver’s license and good driving history;
- No felony convictions and/or disqualifying criminal history;
- Ability to successfully pass a background investigation, psychological evaluation, interview process, and drug/alcohol screen.
Starting salary range for Full-Time Officer ranges from $25.31- $31.93 hourly with a competitive fringe benefits package. Starting wage will be determined by experience and qualifications.
How to apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume along with at least three professional references either in person, by email, or by regular mail to:
Chief Bruce Ferguson
City of DeWitt Police Department
414 E. Main St.
DeWitt, MI 48820
Fax: (517) 669-9018